Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Is In The Air !

Hello Fall And All,
I have been soooo busy that time has just past me by.
But now the air has a crisp to it and I think I have survived the blasted heat of the summer. Geeeze it was hot ! My ground is like cement so I water just enough to keep my plants alive.
It won't be long before its time to transplant and plant trees and shrubs. Its much easier on them when the sap is down. Roots grow in winter too so keep it in mind.This goes for grass too !
I plan to go to some of the October Festivals and hopefully sell some of my arts and crafts. I have been very busy making them all so its now time to sell them. Yall be sure and hit a few festivals yourself and pick up some new and unique crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how you like my post.